Juvéderm® Monmouth County
Juvéderm® in Monmouth County, Jersey Shore, and West Long Branch
Aging, effects of gravity, sun exposure, and even normal life activities can make our faces lose volume and contour. The resulting wrinkles, lines, and furrows can exaggerate your age and possibly affect your confidence. If you would like to regain your youthful face, Juvederm may be the cosmetic procedure for you. This non-surgical treatment for lines and blemishes on your face entails injecting fillers into problem areas to give you a smoother and fuller face.
West Long Branch-based plastic surgeon Dr. Rahul Vemula is a member of the New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Dr. Vemula is a highly experienced and qualified Juvéderm specialist who works with patients from Monmouth County areas of West Long Branch, Rumson, Fairhaven, Eatontown, and Redbank, as well as surrounding New Jersey areas of Jersey Shore and Ocean County.
Ideal Monmouth County Juvéderm Candidates
To receive any cosmetic treatment involving fillers, you must be in good general health and not allergic to bovine products. Juvederm is suitable for individuals who are looking to enhance the appearance of their face without having to undergo invasive surgery. You may be an ideal candidate for this treatment if you:
- Have unwanted creases that label you as too old
- Desire bigger or more voluptuous cheeks
- Desire to add volume to your lips to make them fuller
- Have unappealing hollowness under your eyes
- Want to get rid of lines that extend down to your mouth
During your initial consultation at V Plastic Surgery, the surgeon or injection specialist will examine your problem areas and listen to your concerns before determining whether this procedure is for you. Dr. Vemula evaluates his patients on an individual basis and creates a personalized treatment plan designed to achieve the desired results.
Types of Juvéderm Treatment
The type of Juvéderm treatment that is best for you will depend on your problem areas and type of results desired. During your initial consultation at V Plastic Surgery, NJ plastic surgeon Dr. Vemula will recommend the best option or combination of treatments to yield the outcome you are looking for.
- JUVEDERM VOLLURE XC – This is the newest type of Juvederm treatment that involves injecting the Hyaluronic Acid filler VOLLURE™ XC to specific problem areas on your face. This option is best suited for treating severe facial lines and wrinkles.
- JUVEDERM VOLBELLA XC – This option is specifically designed for the lips where an FDA APPROVED Juvederm gel is injected to add volume and contour to your lips and surrounding areas. This product is particularly useful in improving the appearance of smoker’s lines.
- JUVEDERM VOLUMA XC – This type of treatment best treats age-related laxity in the cheek area and involves injecting VOLUMA® XC to provide more volume for a youthful face.
- JUVEDERM ULTRA XC – Entails injecting JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC gel to the lips and other facial features. The procedure is designed to add volume to lips and rejuvenate the perioral region for more natural Juvederm results.
- JUVEDERM ULTRA PLUS XC – This treatment is for individuals who want dramatic and more significant changes. The surgeon will inject the denser JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC deep into the perioral region (usually) for volume and contour of the face.
Planning For Juvemeder in Monmouth County
Juvéderm is not performed under any anesthesia so you’ll be able to drive yourself home after treatment. The procedure itself takes 15 – 60 minutes to complete depending on the areas that need to be addressed. Patients can expect to experience some mild swelling, bruising, and discomfort after treatment, but this usually dissipates after a day. You’ll notice a difference in your facial areas that should improve over the next 2 weeks. Since this is not an invasive or disabling surgical procedure, you’ll be able to resume normal activities immediately after surgery.
The cost of Juvéderm will vary depending on how many treatment areas you need to be addressed, as well as the extent of the procedure itself. Dr. Vemula’s team will provide you with a cost estimate during your initial consultation at the V Plastic Surgery. Since health insurance does not pay for Juvéderm, you’ll need to make arrangements to pay for this treatment out of pocket.
The cost of Juvéderm will vary depending on how many treatment areas you need to be addressed, as well as the extent of the procedure itself.
Since this is not an invasive or disabling surgical procedure, you’ll be able to resume normal activities immediately after surgery.
The procedure itself takes 15 – 60 minutes to complete depending on the areas that need to be addressed.
How long do Juvederm results last?
Juvederm results can last between 6 months and 2 years depending on the type of treatment performed. Most patients notice the effects of Juvéderm right after the injections while others may have to wait until after the swelling subsides. Dr. Vemula recommends going for a follow-up visit a week before the given result timeline for another treatment. This will ensure your results remain constant to give you a natural appearance.
Can I combine Juvederm and Botox?
Juvéderm treatment may be combined with BOTOX to meet the patient’s desired goals. During your initial consultation, Dr. Vemula will craft an individualized treatment plan to give the best possible outcome.
Schedule Juvederm in New Jersey
DESIGN & MARKETING BY POSITION RESULTS
Accessibility: If you are vision-impaired or have another type of impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or another law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact our Accessibility Manager at (732) 963-0809.
V Plastic Surgery of Monmouth County, NJ has provided this website for informational purposes only. This website does not constitute formal medical advice. Please contact our office to schedule your plastic surgery consultation to further discuss your medical needs. Serving Monmouth County, Jersey Shore, and West Long Branch, NJ.